30 August 2006

I am sorry

said with heavy Russian accent;

But my template on Blogger is a mess of broken html and partially implemented stuff from back in the days when I gave a shit.

So over the next few days (read the weekend) I am going to start again - which means that if you read this via a feed-reader (83% of you) you may get multiple re-publishings of my posts of the last 30 days.

Instead of getting pissed at me follow the links in the “legs” posts and smile.


[composed and posted with
ecto]


[composed and posted with
ecto]

No comments:

30 August 2006

I am sorry

said with heavy Russian accent;

But my template on Blogger is a mess of broken html and partially implemented stuff from back in the days when I gave a shit.

So over the next few days (read the weekend) I am going to start again - which means that if you read this via a feed-reader (83% of you) you may get multiple re-publishings of my posts of the last 30 days.

Instead of getting pissed at me follow the links in the “legs” posts and smile.


[composed and posted with
ecto]


[composed and posted with
ecto]

No comments: