23 October 2006

Politkovskaya Update

I am also making headway in my attempt to become a billionaire.  Not having an oil company to rape or a telephone license to issue does however, make it problematic.

Notwithstanding, I am closer to becoming a billionaire than the real killers are to being captured.  And you have no idea what a gap the former is.

Politkovskaya Update:
Prosecutors said Friday that they had made headway in the investigation of the killing of journalist Anna Politkovskaya but did not disclose details.


[composed and posted with
ecto]


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

23 October 2006

Politkovskaya Update

I am also making headway in my attempt to become a billionaire.  Not having an oil company to rape or a telephone license to issue does however, make it problematic.

Notwithstanding, I am closer to becoming a billionaire than the real killers are to being captured.  And you have no idea what a gap the former is.

Politkovskaya Update:
Prosecutors said Friday that they had made headway in the investigation of the killing of journalist Anna Politkovskaya but did not disclose details.


[composed and posted with
ecto]


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: